About the Cruise
No tour is perfected without first experiencing it's historical side. Most especially for Dubai, whose traditional culture is very rich and immersive, a dhow dinner cruise around Old Dubai is a definite item in any visitor's bucket list.
Sailing down the city’s ancient lifeline, the Deira Creek is a unique experience that not only introduces you to the luxury that Dubai stands for, but also brings you closer to the history of Dubai, a city that sprung up and grew around the Deira Creek.
What you'll love
- Take a 2-hour dinner cruise on a luxurious modern dhow in Dubai Creek.
- Begin your dinner cruise with a traditional welcome of coffee, dates and fresh juices.
- Feast on a 3-course international dinner.
- Enjoy multiple forms of entertainment such as the traditional tanoura dance, a magic show and a puppet show.
- Take in stunning sights of Deira and Bur Dubai lit beautifully at night.
- Boarding time is at 19:30 every evening
- Hotel transfers can be arranged upon ticket selection
- Boarding point is at Baniyas Area, exact location and Operator's contact details will be sent along with the e-ticket confirmation