Visit the largest suspended aquarium in the world that houses some of the most diverse collections of aquatic animals!
Located in The Dubai Mall, The Dubai Aquarium boasts an array of marine life that includes 400 sharks and rays and thousands of other exciting species. Highlights:
- The aquarium holds 10 million litres of water that is home to thousands of beautifully diverse marine animals.
- The 48-meter long tunnel with a 270-degree provides an unobstructed and view of the the aquarium
- Experience a real-time aquarium atmospheric shift, where the ambience changes with a unique lunar-cyclic lighting system that recreates a normal 24-hour cycle for the aquatic animals.
- Say hello to the famous King Croc, one of the largest reptiles in the world! (Trivia: The King Croc weighs the equivalent of over 15 fully-grown men!)
- Journey through three ecological zones - Rainforest, Rocky Shore and Living ocean for close encounters with penguins, piranhas, crabs, water rats, sea horses, jelly fish and a lot more.
- Daily operating hours are from 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM Midnight with last admission at 11:30 PM
- Re-admission to Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is not allowed