This Hot Air Balloon flight is a spectacular experience, where you will enjoy what feels to be a magic carpet ride over an endless ocean of sand dunes, emerald green oases, oryx, gazelles and wandering camels. Your Experience
Witness a breathtaking sunrise with the backdrop of the majestic Hajjar Mountains and be welcomed by the warmth of the desert people with a chance of meeting them on landing.
Once you land, you will be driven to a private desert conservation reserve where you will have the chance to freshen up at clean, private bathrooms.
You will be immersed in a local aerial tradition, Falconry, as an integral part of desert life and you get a glimpse of what has been practiced in the UAE for centuries.
Breakfast will be a scrumptious selection of delicacies such as hand-cut smoked salmon and caviar, fruit platter and more. Inclusions
Requirements for Booking
- 40 – 70 minutes flight depending on wind speed and directions
- Pickup & Drop off from hotels in Dubai
- Welcome tea, coffee, soft drinks served at the meeting point in Skydive Desert Margham
- 5-star Breakfast upon landing
- A flying certificate signed by the Pilot
- Group photo with Pilot
- Free WiFi service during flight on-board
- Passport copy/Emirates ID/UAE Driving License
- Name, Age, Weight, Pick up Hotel, Contact, Email
- Maximum weight of passenger permitted 120 kgs
- Minimum age is 5 years old, and the maximum is 70 years old
- Balloon Ride and Transfers on Sharing Basis
- Passengers may carry Mobile/Tab/Ladies Handbag/water bottle
- Prohibited items - Lighter, Professional Cameras/sharp objects
- Ladies more than 3 months pregnant are not permitted
- Serious heart problems, knee injury, back pain and major surgery in the last 6 months are not permitted
- Not recommended for passengers with height phobia, mental or emotional disabilities, physical impairments covering disabilities
- Centralized pick-up timings are between 04:30 AM to 05:00 AM, however, it changes depending on the season
- Regular Ride reporting time to location is 05:30 AM. However, it changes depending on the season
All passengers must sign the Disclaimer/indemnity form and declaration form that they are free from the above criteria.