The Burj Khalifa is definitely on top of the list of anyone visiting Dubai. Standing 828 meters tall, it is certified as the tallest building world!
Visit the observation decks and outdoor terrace on level 124 and 125
offering mesmerizing 360-degree views of the city! At The Top is known to have the most magnificent views of Dubai's glimmering skyline, as well as the iconic Dubai sunset.Your Experience:
- Multiple photo opportunities of the city, desert, and ocean
- State-of-the-art telescopes provide real-time and historical views of the scenes below
- Indoor and outdoor observation areas
- Travel to the observation deck at 10 meters per second in the express elevator
Keep in Mind
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Tickets for prime hours (sunset time) more costly than non-prime hours (rest of the day).
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- Children under the age of four years do not have to purchase a ticket. A reduced ticket price is valid for children between the ages of 4 and 12.
- Adult prices apply to anyone over the age of 12.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, photography inside the theater is strictly prohibited.