What you'll love
IMG Worlds of Adventure is Dubai’s first mega themed entertainment destination promising visitors from around the world the excitement of four epic adventure zones in one location - Cartoon Network, MARVEL, IMG Boulevard and the Lost Valley – Dinosaur Adventure! It is also the largest temperature controlled indoor themed entertainment destination in the world, covering an area in excess of 1.5 million square feet.
- The Haunted Hotel
- Avengers Battle of Ultron
- Spider-Man Doc Ock’s Revenge
- Hulk Epsilon Base 3D
- Thor Thunder Spin
- Avengers Flight of the Quinjets
- The Velociraptor
- Forbidden Territory
- Dino Carousel
- Adventure Fortress
- Ben 10 5D Hero Time
- The Powerpuff Girls - Mojo Jojo’s Robot Rampage!
- Adventure Time - The Ride of OOO with Finn & Jake
- The Amazing Ride of Gumball
- Lazy Town Pirates Adventure
Sunday to Wednesday: 11 AM to 10PM
Thursday to Saturday: 11 AM to 11 PM
IMG Worlds of Adventure is located on E311 (Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road - near Arabian Ranches, next to Global Village). A taxi and private coach area is conveniently close to the entrance.
Free parking is available and there is plenty of space for everyone. Valet parking is also available with an additional fee.
Step into a whole new level of virtual reality at VR Park, Dubai's ultimate augmented reality destination. Check out an unprecedented breadth of games to suit all ages designed to 'Challenge Reality' through jaw-dropping, mind-blowing experience.
What's amazing about VR Park
- It is the first of its kind attraction in the Middle East
- Choose from wholly immersive rides, encounters and explorations accompanied by a virtual reality world that will certainly transport you to a different dimension instantly
- Experiences include horror, adventure, leisure, sports and more, with individual and multi-player experiences for all ages
Once you have entered the VR Park, your pass offers you an experience that allows you to sample seven of the park’s top experiences out of ten. To experience these attractions, you will need to put on the VR headsets at each of the attractions. In addition, you may also need to use some props to interact with games and attractions. You can experience any of the 10 currently available top VR attractions based on your preferences. Some of the attractions will involve the use of life-like props that interact with the VR elements. These may include props of guns or gloves that improve your immersion into the space. You can choose from the following games for your Super Pass:
- Dubai Drone
- Dune Bash
- Burj Drop
- VR Maze
- Virtual Rabbids
- Holocube VR
- We Play VR
- Admission to VR Park
- Unlimited gameplay for 4 hours at the VR Park
- Choose 7 out of 10 VR games and rides
- Card charges
Sunday - Wednesday, 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM;
Thursday - Saturday, 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Guests must meet all height, health and age restrictions that are indicated in all attractions, rides, and games
- Guests with certain health conditions are advised not to experience certain attractions, rides, and games. Specific warnings are posted at each location
- For their safety, expectant mothers are advised not to ride our attractions and do so at their own risk
- Children must be supervised by an adult or guardian at all times
- Guests must follow all posted and verbal safety instructions provided by VR Park team members
- Food and beverages may not be brought onto the rides and attractions
- VR Park reserves the right to temporarily close certain attractions, rides or games for purposes of maintenance without prior notice or any compensation whatsoever
- Guests are advised to not leave their valuables or personal belongings unattended. VR Park will not be held responsible or liable for any lost, stolen or damaged property
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject a valid ticket holder, if in the team member’s reasonable opinion the ticket holder may pose a risk to the safety of others and or affect their enjoyment within VR Park and/or the normal operations of VR Park.
- The Management accepts no liability and is fully and effectively indemnified by the ticket holder at all times against any liability which includes but is not limited to losses, costs, claims, demands, actions, damages, legal and other professional fees and expenses.
- Buses: You can take the route 27 or route 29 to reach the mall. There should be a bus every 16 minutes on both routes.
- Metro: To reach the mall via the metro, get off at the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall stop and then take the available bus service to reach the mall directly or walk to the mall along the Metro Link Bridge that offers beautiful views of Downtown Dubai.