Did you know that it snows all year round in Dubai? Yes, it does - at Ski Dubai, the first and largest indoor ski resort in the Middle East. Let your winter dreams come to life and cool down to -4 °C and 22,500 square meters of hilly slopes covered with real snow!
SNOW CLASSIC PASSWhat to Expect
Take out a Snow Classic pass to add more fun to your standard Snow Park Package! What Is Included?
- Unlimited access to Snow Park Rides (Ice Cave, Snow Plough Playground, Climbing Wall, Bobsled Runs, Snow Bumpers, Sliding Hill, Zorb Ball (Giant Ball) & Tubing Run)
- One Chairlift Ride and one Mountain Thriller RideMinimum Age & Adult Supervision
- For safety reasons, children under two years of age are not allowed to enter Ski Dubai
- Guests under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult of 16 years or above.What We Provide
- Standard jacket and snow trousers in multiple sizes (S to 4XL)
- Snow boots
- Disposable pair of socks
- Helmets (Children under 13 years of age must wear helmets at all times)
- One pair of fleece glovesImportant Booking Information
- All prices are inclusive of 5% VAT
- Kindly note a refundable deposit of AED 25 per guest will be collected for the Access Card at Ski Dubai admissions counterADDITIONAL CHARGES
- Kindly note Ski Dubai takes a refundable deposit of AED 25 per guest the Access Card at Ski Dubai Admissions counter.
- Ski Dubai premium outfit rental is available at an additional cost. Take out our premium rental to jump the clothing rental queue
- Beanies and scarfs can be purchased at an additional cost from our Snow Pro shopTIMINGS
Sunday - Thursday
10:00 am - 12:00 midnight
Friday - Saturday
09:00 am to 12:00 midnight
Everyday 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Step into a whole new level of virtual reality at VR Park, Dubai's ultimate augmented reality destination. Check out an unprecedented breadth of games to suit all ages designed to 'Challenge Reality' through jaw-dropping, mind-blowing experience.
What's amazing about VR Park
- It is the first of its kind attraction in the Middle East
- Choose from wholly immersive rides, encounters and explorations accompanied by a virtual reality world that will certainly transport you to a different dimension instantly
- Experiences include horror, adventure, leisure, sports and more, with individual and multi-player experiences for all ages
Once you have entered the VR Park, your pass offers you an experience that allows you to sample seven of the park’s top experiences out of ten. To experience these attractions, you will need to put on the VR headsets at each of the attractions.
In addition, you may also need to use some props to interact with games and attractions. You can experience any of the 10 currently available top VR attractions based on your preferences. Some of the attractions will involve the use of life-like props that interact with the VR elements. These may include props of guns or gloves that improve your immersion into space. You can choose from the following games for your Super Pass:
- Dubai Drone
- Dune Bash
- Burj Drop
- VR Maze
- Virtual Rabbids
- Holocube VR
- We Play VR
- Admission to VR Park
- Unlimited gameplay for 4 hours at the VR Park
- Choose 7 out of 10 VR games and rides
- Card charges
Sunday - Wednesday, 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM;
Thursday - Saturday, 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Guests must meet all height, health and age restrictions that are indicated in all attractions, rides, and games
- Guests with certain health conditions are advised not to experience certain attractions, rides, and games. Specific warnings are posted at each location
- For their safety, expectant mothers are advised not to ride our attractions and do so at their own risk
- Children must be supervised by an adult or guardian at all times
- Guests must follow all posted and verbal safety instructions provided by VR Park team members
- Food and beverages may not be brought onto the rides and attractions
- VR Park reserves the right to temporarily close certain attractions, rides or games for purposes of maintenance without prior notice or any compensation whatsoever
- Guests are advised to not leave their valuables or personal belongings unattended. VR Park will not be held responsible or liable for any lost, stolen or damaged property
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject a valid ticket holder, if in the team member’s reasonable opinion the ticket holder may pose a risk to the safety of others and or affect their enjoyment within VR Park and/or the normal operations of VR Park.
- The Management accepts no liability and is fully and effectively indemnified by the ticket holder at all times against any liability which includes but is not limited to losses, costs, claims, demands, actions, damages, legal and other professional fees and expenses.
- Buses: You can take the route 27 or route 29 to reach the mall. There should be a bus every 16 minutes on both routes.
- Metro: To reach the mall via the metro, get off at the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall stop and then take the available bus service to reach the mall directly or walk to the mall along the Metro Link Bridge that offers beautiful views of Downtown Dubai.