Cool off at the newest and funkiest waterpark destination in Dubai! Nestled in the central area of La Mer beachfront neighborhood, Laguna Waterpark features five exciting main areas as well as a beach club and a merchandise store. *Limited Time Offer*
Full-Day Pass - All you can Eat & Drink (UAE RESIDENT OFFER)
- Valid only on a date of your choosing
- Offer valid from Tue to Sun
- Enjoy day-long feast of food and family fun with laguna waterpark's great value ALL YOU CAN EAT & DRINK
- Unlimited food and beverages are valid until 5:00 pm. T&C apply.
- Includes Towel
- All infants under 2 enter free
Laguna Waterpark’s Best Bits:
- Direct access to the beach embodying the concept of ‘carefree fun by the sea’.
- A full day pass allows you to go in and out to the waterpark, the beach, and La Mer restaurants
- The park is divided into 5 zones: Splash, Surf, Relax, Slide and Eat
The Most Recommended Slides:
Total Slides: 5
- Constrictor – Features a dark tube slide with steep turns and optical illusions of lights
- Manta – Experience the zero-gravity feeling for a few seconds as you drop into the massive manta, along with several twists and turns
- Free Fall - Step inside our glass capsule sky box platform and allow the floor to drop from under you, unleashing you on a heart-stopping free-fall journey straight down into the splashdown lane below.
For the Thrill-seekers:
The WaveOz is a unique surf experience to the UAE as it will offer a 180-degrees, entirely inflatable ride surface that spans 187-feet wall-to-wall along the top of the ride surface!
Something for the little ones:
Located right into the Splash Zone, Aquaplay and Splash Pad are perfect for toddlers and small children, with giant buckets and mini-slides, splash pools, and squirting water!
To those who like to relax:
Cozy cabanas overlooking the sea is perfect for escaping the noise and the crowd.
The Lazy River is a slow stretch of moving water, with surprises along the way. Relaxed poolside cafes are also available beside the infinity pools, with direct access to North Beach and the Arabian Gulf
- Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday - Closed
- Public Transportation Access: RTA Buses 9 and 88
- Complimentary shuttle buses from key hotels to La Mer also provided.
La Mer has over 1,100 parking spaces including underground parking that offers 4-hr free for Laguna Waterpark visitors. Our team would be happy to validate your parking for you. Please show them your confirmation or email. We recommend, for longer stays, you take a taxi or other form of public transport.
Valet parking charges
- Standard valet: AED50 excl. VAT
- VIP valet: AED100 excl. VAT