The 3rd Dubai International Conference on Infectious Diseases and Vaccination (DICID) will gather policy makers, regional and international experts and professionals to discuss recent updates and international guidelines in the field of infectious diseases and vaccination, and best practices in preventing microbial resistance and developing successful disease management plans. The Conference will provide an exceptional scientific program with exciting scientific sessions that will cover topics such as antimicrobial resistance, paediatric immunisation, emerging epidemic diseases, national and international vaccination programs, Travel medicine, sexually transmitted infections and other topics through interactive presentations, panel discussions, debates and workshops.
Key Benefits of Attending
• Hear from regional and international experts in the field of infectious diseases and immunisation
• Learn about the best approaches and latest guidelines in antimicrobial stewardship
• Get updates of immunisation recommendations for children and adults
• Develop highly effective hospital infection control programs
• Review latest diagnostics for early detection of infectious diseases
• Update your knowledge on regional emerging epidemics and their detection and management
• Earn: CME points by attending this conference.
• Price: From USD 499 To 2,199
• WEBSITE: http://www.dic-id.com