Discover the elegant and sophisticated historic city of Al Ain
The city of Al Ain, also known as The Garden City, is known for its historical and beautiful places, as it preserves its natural wonders from olden times up to the present.
What you'll love about this tour
- Travel through time and history as you ride onboard the safe and robust modified 4×4 SUV and enjoy the scenic views on the way the hovering mountains of Hajjar.
- Explore the Hili Gardens, known for its archaeological artifacts from previous expeditions of the locals of Al Ain.
- Carry on to Al Ain Museum and discover rich and historical ethnography and archaeology of the Emirates.
- Learn about the “Falaj” as you visit Al Jahili Fort, Al Ain’s Oasis underground immigration that is well preserved up to the present times
- Visit the modified and renovated magnificent Palace of His Highness Sheikh Zayed, the late President of the UAE and late ruler of Abu Dhabi.
- Experience the fun and lively camel market popularly known as the Camel Souq, where you can take photos with the camels live and up close during your trip
- Feel relaxed and rejuvenated at the hot spring of the highest peak in the city of Al Ain, the Jebel Hafeet which claims to have a soothing therapeutic effect.
- Exclusive city tour for 6 people
- Experienced Al Ain travel guide