Minimum Required documents:
- Dubai Inland Trade License
- Passport copy for each performer
- Passport size photo of each performer
- Passport copy of event organiser mentioned in the license
- Venue no objection letter signed and stamped on the letterhead
- Contact details of each artist or artist manager.
1. The organsier must have a trade license from Dubai with specific activity depend on event’s type.
- To hold an entertainment event, you will need to have “Parties & Entertainment Services” included in your company trade licence.
- For business events, you will need to have “Conference Management and Exhibitions Organizing” activity included in your company trade licence.
- For sport events, there is no specific activity to conducting sport event and you can apply with any activity that mentioned on trade license
2. Create an account on Dubai E-permit portal.
2.1 Go to https://epermits.dtcm.gov.ae/ePermit/
2.2 Click register for an account
Accept terms and conditions and click "continue application".