3. Applying for E-Permit
3.1 Check that you have all the Documents required to apply mentioned below.In this case we are applying for simple entertainment event with tickets.
- No objection letter from the venue (on letterhead signed and stamped)
- Event organiser / owner passport copy and contact details
- Passport copy of each performer (must be clear and in colour)
- Passport size photo of each performer (must be clear and in colour)
- Contact details email and phone of each performer or artist’s manager.
Click add new event
3.3 Select single or multiple locations and dates.
3.4 Fill in the fields.
Leave parent event as blank. Select ticketed event “yes” radio button.
If you are selling tickets with Platinumlist.net you do not require 10anagers cheque.
For all other Dubai licensed ticketing companies the organsier is required to provide a managers cheque with a value of 100f all estimated ticket revenue.