The legend of Atlantis truly comes alive amidst the intriguing passageways and tunnels of The Lost Chambers Aquarium. With over 20 marine exhibits to explore, containing over 65 thousand marine animals, including Piranha, Giant Arapaima, Jellyfish, and many more, Atlantis is home to the largest open-air marine habitat in the Middle East.
The Ambassador Lagoon provides a window into the ruins of the ancient city of Atlantis, mesmerizing guests as a stunning display of fish, silhouettes of Sting Rays, and agile Sharks glide through the relics of this long lost civilization.
Through The Lost Chambers Aquarium, the fascinating myth becomes a spectacular reality where guests can experience a true sense of wonder at a remarkable underwater world. A fantastic environment for a family day out, school trip, or special event.
• Monday – Wednesday: 12:00 PM until 09:00 PM
• Thursday – Sunday: 10:00 AM until 09:00 PM
01 November – 12 December:
Days of Operations & Timings:
• Over 65 thousand marine animals
• Largest open-air marine habitat in the Middle East
• Over 20 marine exhibits
• Labyrinth of exciting chambers and walkways
• Over 65,000 Marine Animals including sharks, rays, Piranhas, Giant Arapaima's, Jellyfish, Moray Eels and more
out of 5