This 30-minute cruise on a traditional wooden Abra boat along the Burj Lake is definitely a must-try for those who are exploring Dubai! The Burj Lake is home to the world’s largest performing fountain, and gives jaw-dropping views of Burj Khalifa, the tallest tower in the world.
- You get the best front-row seats to witness the world-famous Dubai Dancing Fountain!
- Gently sail through the Burj Lake and witness the mesmerizing Dubai Fountain as it dances to a variety of songs across many different genres
- While cruising the lake, marvel at the glimmering Downtown skyline surrounded by iconic structures and towering buildings
- Be amazed at the unbelievable 6,000 lights and 22,000 gallons water making up the Dubai Fountain show - truly the tallest and largest manmade fountain system in the world.
The ride is kid-friendly. Children who are 3 years of age or under do not have to purchase a ticket.
Fountain show Timings:
- Daily except Friday: 1:00 PM and 1:30 PM, Friday: 1:30 PM and 2:00 PM
- Evening Shows - Daily: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Every 30 minutes)