Wild Wadi Waterpark is home to the one of the world's scariest water slides in the world - The Jumeirah Sceirah!
With 120-meters long, standing over 32 meters tall, Wild Wadi visitors can expect to have what could be the most thrilling water slide rides in their lifetime. Situated in front of the stunning Burj Al Arab hotel, Wild Wadi offers over 30 exciting rides and attractions suitable for the entire family.
Things you should not miss
- Surf the barreling wave attraction, the Wipeout Flowrider
- Swim in Breakers Bay, the largest wave pool in the Middle East, with 1.5m waves
- Check out the adrenaline-fueled rides Tantrum Alley and Burj Surj
- Master Blasters take you on an uphill water roller coaster transit to your next ride for continuous fun
- Chill out on the lazy river ride, Juha’s Journey
- Operating hours: Depending Upon The Season (opens at 10:00 am till 6:00 or 7:00 pm during Summer Months)
- Guests may bring one, 1-liter water bottle per person into the park
- Luxury cabanas are available for rent
- Towel rental for AED 40 per person
- Lockers are available for rent - Small lockers at AED 45, Medium lockers at AED 65 and Large lockers at AED 85
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times. Bathing suits, bikinis, burkinis, and water-safe diapers are allowed.
- Entrance ticket to Wild Wadi Theme Park
- Access to world’s fastest and tallest fun rides
- Exciting rides suitable for all ages available
- Food and beverage available in the premises
Tuesday - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sunday - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM