Visit the Etihad Museum, one of Dubai's remarkable landmarks, that tells the story of the UAE's union from the stand point of its founding fathers. Gain outstanding insights on how the country rose up to become one of the world's strongest economies. Highlights and Facts:
- Etihad Museum is known to be one of the most well-designed museums in the world.
- Discover the rich culture and heritage of the people of the Emirates through experiential photos, films and many more.
- The museum is formerly known as the Union House and was the site where the rulers of the Emirates signed a declaration in 1971 that formed the UAE as we know it, today.
- Etihad Museum is equipped with a library, an education centre, a temporary exhibition hall and a restaurant.
- Etihad Museum is open Daily from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Admission is free for children below 5 years, and for individuals with disabilities.