Faia Younan at Dubai Opera
Date & Time: 8th July 2021,9:00 pm
Age policy: 2+
After the great success Faia Younan achieved in her last concert in Dubai 2020, attended by thousands of fans, she is coming back this year to meet her audience again on 8 July 2021 at Dubai Opera, performing songs that hold love and peace, which both prevail whenever Faia sings.
During the anticipated concert, Faia Younan will sing many of her famous and unique songs at Dubai Opera fancy theater, like “ Baynatna Fi Bahr” “Fi al Tariki Ilaik” “Ya Laytahou Yaalam” “Ya Qatily” “Ghanni” and many other beautiful and delicate songs that will fascinate her fans.
Faia Younan is a talented and gifted singer born in June 1992. Since her childhood, Faia has fascinated her family and friends in Aleppo with her pure voice and delicate singing. In 2015, she decided to move to Beirut to start her career in singing and music.
Today, Faia has more than 25 songs and over 170 million views and plays on her official social media channels. She also sang in more than 23 countries worldwide through concerts in Egypt, UAE, Lebanon, Tunisia, France, Canada, Bahrain, Syria, and many more.
It is noteworthy that Faia and her team managed to enter the Guinness World Records as the first artist in the Middle East and North Africa to monetize a debut song through a successful crowdfunding campaign, thus Faia became the first Arab female singer to set a Guinness World Record.
House & Event Policies
2+ years would require a ticket to enter the Auditorium.
Below 2 years are not permitted into the Auditorium.
Patrons under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause.
Any use of mobile phones, cameras, and other electronic devices inside the auditorium is strictly prohibited
The Opera Cafe opens two hours before the performance
Entry may be refused, or you may be asked to leave if the below conditions are not met:
- The maximum number of seats that can be selected online is 4.
- When choosing your seats online, please ensure no empty seat remains next to your selection.
- Please do not attend if you have Covid-19 symptoms.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times whilst at Dubai Opera ensuring that your nose and mouth are covered correctly. This includes during the performance. You will be asked to leave if you are not wearing your face mask correctly.
- You may remove your face mask to consume food and beverage in the Foyers when sitting or standing at a table. If you move away from the table you must put your face mask on.
- Please keep your face mask on in all photographs that you take. You will be asked to delete any photographs that breach this rule, and you may be asked to leave.
- During the performance please remain seated in your allocated seat at all times. Standing and dancing are not permitted.