Discover Dubai's rich history and tradition on a tour around the Al Fahidi Cultural Neighbourhood, Dubai Creek and the Gold and Spice Souks in the morning. In the afternoon explore the new side of Dubai including Downtown Dubai, The Dubai Mall and drive past the Burj Khalifa.
• Leaving Abu Dhabi, the tour heads to Dubai along Sheikh Zayed Rd and on to the Dubai Creek area.
• Stroll through the Al Fahidi Cultural neighbourhood and art district
• Cross over Dubai Creek in a traditional abra (water taxi)
• Meander through the Spice Souk and Gold Souk
• Leave the older side of Dubai behind and arrive at Downtown Dubai
• Visit The Dubai Mall with its’ many shopping, dining and entertainment options
• Stop for a photo at the Jumeirah Mosque
• Drive past and stop for a photo close to the Burj Al Arab before heading back to Abu Dhabi
• Hotel pick-up and drop off in Abu Dhabi
• Tour guide
• To confirm Hotel pickup location call Arabian Adventures Support Center +97143034888 or email email@example.com
• Bookings must be made 48 hours prior to useage
Departures : Sun, Thu
Availability :Year round
Duration :Full day
Languages :English and German
Dress Code :Modest dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• This tour is in English and German
• Hotel pickup and drop off
• Tour guide
• Lunch is not included due to the variety of options at The Dubai Mall
• Your Abu Dhabi hotel
• Approximately 8am but this will be confirmed at the time of booking based on your exact pickup location and the time of year.
• Approximately 6pm depending on traffic and your hotel location.
Timing: 8am – 6pm