See two of Dubai’s most significant monuments with a combined ticket to the Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa.
Ascend the Burj Khalifa for panoramic views. Then, discover marine life from around the world at a unique, underwater zoo.
- Enjoy a breathtaking 360-degree panoramic view of Dubai from the world's tallest building, 452 meters up.
- Step out into the open-air terrace to view the best sights of the city with the help of telescopes
- Gaze through the beauty of the aquatic realm at the world's largest suspended aquarium - the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
- Take a stroll around the glass walls of the Dubai Aquarium that stand between you and 30,000 different species of marine life!
- Watch in awe as King Crocodiles and Sand Tiger Sharks glide past you.
- Explore the unique ecological zones at the Underwater Zoo situated just above the Aquarium and witness the night creatures come to life
- Burj Khalifa general admission tickets.
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo admission tickets, including access to the Aquarium Tunnel & Underwater Zoo.
- You can visit the Dubai Aquarium anytime on the selected day, whereas access to Burj Khalifa is restricted to the time you choose.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Burj Khalifa, but you can check them in at the secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance.
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- At the TOP, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30AM - 11:00PM.
- Entry to Burj Khalifa is time specific. How ever,once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you’d like.
- Open from 10:00am-12:00am
- The average time to experience the aquarium and the underwater Zoo locais approximately 1 and a half hours to 2 Hours.
- Burj Khalifa is centrally located and is close to the Dubai Mall, making it easily accessible by major modes of transport.
- By Metro: The Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall metro stop is a 9-minutes walk from the Burj Khalifa.