Dubai Comedy Festival presents Eddie Griffin at Dubai Opera
Date & Time: 22 May 2021,09:00 PM
Age policy: 18+
A popular comedian turned actor who started his career on-stage as a dare; funnyman Eddie Griffin has built an ever-growing fan base since jumping onto the comedy scene in 1990. Born in Kansas City, Missouri, Eddie was once dared to go on stage at the local comedy club Sanford and Sons, where he was told to do three minutes. He performed off-the-cuff for 45 minutes successfully. It was then that Griffin purchased a one-way ticket to Los Angeles to pursue his dream of becoming a stand-up. He has gone on to play The Pastor opposite Dave Chappelle, Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper in 2018’s Academy Award Winning feature film ‘A Star is Born. His Showtime Comedy Special Eddie Griffin: Undeniable debuted on Showtime in February 2018 to rave reviews.
The show is performed in English.
House & Event Policies
Age policy is strictly 18+.
Below 18 years are not permitted into the Auditorium.
Due to strong language and mature content, children under the age of 18 are not permitted inside the Auditorium.
Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause.
Any use of mobile phones, cameras, and other electronic devices inside the auditorium is strictly prohibited
The Opera Cafe opens two hours before the performance
Entry may be refused, or you may be asked to leave if the below conditions are not met:
- The maximum number of seats that can be selected online is 4.
- When choosing your seats online, please ensure no empty seat remains next to your selection.
- Please do not attend if you have Covid-19 symptoms.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times whilst at Dubai Opera ensuring that your nose and mouth are covered correctly. This includes during the performance. You will be asked to leave if you are not wearing your face mask correctly.
- You may remove your face mask to consume food and beverage in the Foyers when sitting or standing at a table. If you move away from the table you must put your face mask on.
- Please keep your face mask on in all photographs that you take. You will be asked to delete any photographs that breach this rule, and you may be asked to leave.
- During the performance please remain seated in your allocated seat at all times. Standing and dancing are not permitted.