Stunning Views. Stunning Food. Stunning Entertainment
* 2 hours cruise on Glass Enclosed Dhow along the Dubai Water Canal
* Red Carpet Welcome along with Arabian Welcome (Arabic Coffee & Dates) and Welcome Drinks
* 5 Star International Buffet including live stations, Arabic appetizers, grilled meats, fresh salads, delicious Arabic sweets, mineral water, soft & hot beverages.
* View the IMAGINE Show at the Dubai Festival City mall from the boat, view of the tallest tower – Burj Khalifa and the tallest hotel – JW Marriott Marquis
* Experience a glide under the famous sensor operated Dubai Water Canal
* Best of Entertainment Programs (Tanora Show & Horse Show)
* Taped Music & Taped Commentary
* Service Guaranteed
GOOD TO KNOW
* Dress Code - Smart Casual (respectful clothing)
* What to Carry - Camera
* Ideal for - Families, couples and individual travelers
* You pay extra for - Souvenirs or custom photographs
Location - Dubai Festival City Mall Waterfront
Boarding Time - 19:00 HRS onwards
Cruising Time - 20:00 - 22:00 HRS
Boarding Time - 19:30 HRS onwards
Cruising Time - 20:00 - 22:00 HRS
If you are coming with your own vehicle; just park the car @ Dubai Festival city mall - Robinsons parking and walk towards the DUBAI FESTIVAL CITY WATERFRONT PROMONADE
where you will see the AL FARIS DHOW.
* You can book them separate at additional cost
* Metro + Boat Ride
For Hotel to Hotel transfer
* Pick from Hotels in Jumeirah / Dubai Marina / JLT / Barsha - 18:15 to 18:45
* Pick from Hotels in Bur Dubai / Downtown Dubai / Business Bay - 19:00 to 19:30
* Pick from Hotels in Deira - 19:15 to 19:45SIGHTS TO SEE
* IMAGINE Show at Dubai Festival City Mall
* Business Bay Bridge and D1 Tower by Versace
* Creek Harbour including the new tallest tower (under construction)
* Jadaf Dubai – Dhow-Building Yard & Ras Al Khor Bird Sanctuary* Burj Khalifa
* Dubai Design District, Business Bay Area & Down Town Area
* Al Habtoor City (JW Marriott Marquis, W Hotel, Westin Hotel)
* The Famous Dubai Water Canal Bridge (Glide under it and return) DETAILED TOUR INFORMATION
Dividing the charming ‘City of Lights’ into two commercial districts; Deira & Bur Dubai Island, the Dubai Water Canal epitomizes the city’s personality. Here, the magnificent sophistication of the 21st Century walks hand in hand with the world’s greatest transformations of a bygone era.
Hop aboard our glass enclosed contemporary dhow which keeps the traditions alive offering stunning views of new Dubai. Waken your senses as you gently cruise along the banks of Dubai Water Canal where the Al Faris Dhow combines the best of culinary delights with a glimpse of NEW Dubai.
On arrival, you will be greeted with the divine Kahwah (Arabic coffee) accompanied by some assorted chilled refreshments and dates. You will be then escorted by out Captain to your designated table where you will be served with welcome drinks. Feel the flip-flap of waves and the all-pervading romance as you soak up the cities bustling atmosphere from a distance along with soothing Arabic music or simply experience the height of opulence and indulge in the peace and tranquility of the creek waters.
Sumptuous feast with Arabic appetizers, grilled meat, fresh salads, and delicious Arabic sweets awaits you as you glide further along accompanied by hot beverages. Get ready to be mesmerized as our enchanting tanora artist spins his well-lit costume to liven up your evening.On the holy occasion of “Wakfat Arafa”,
We refrain from conducting entertainment show and serving alcohol on the cruise from Friday 09/08/2019 from 6:30 pm until Saturday, 10/08/2019 7:30 pm