The Special Edition Hot Air Balloon Sunset Flight is only available on 4 selected dates, 11th, 18th, 25th January and 1st February.
This is the most magical and surreal way to view the breathtaking sunset over the tangerine-tinged Arabian desert.
Several hot air balloon experiences commonly begin in the morning, which makes this rare and once-in-a-lifetime ride a unique and unforgettable experience!What to Expect:
- Watch the sun go down and the skies shift to marvelous golden hues over the stunning backdrop of the famous Hajjar Mountains.
- During your ride, enjoy the picturesque views of an endless ocean of sand dunes, emerald green oases, oryx, gazelles and wandering camels.
- Once you land, you will be driven to a private desert conservation reserve where you will have the chance to freshen up at clean, private bathrooms.
- You will be immersed in a local aerial tradition, Falconry, as an integral part of desert life and you get a glimpse of what has been practiced in the UAE for centuries.
Requirements for Booking:
- 40 – 70 minutes flight depending on wind speed and directions
- Pickup & Drop off from hotels in Dubai
- Welcome tea, coffee, soft drinks served at the meeting point in Skydive Desert Margham
- A flying certificate signed by the Pilot
- Group photo with Pilot
- Free WiFi service during flight on-board
- Passport copy/Emirates ID/UAE Driving License
- Name, Age, Weight, Pick up Hotel, Contact, Email
- Maximum weight of passenger permitted 120 kgs
- Minimum age is 5 years old, and the maximum is 70 years old
- Balloon Ride and Transfers on Sharing Basis
- Passengers may carry Mobile/Tab/Ladies Handbag/water bottle
- Prohibited items - Lighter, Professional Cameras/sharp objects
- Ladies more than 3 months pregnant are not permitted
- Serious heart problems, knee injury, back pain and major surgery in the last 6 months are not permitted
- Not recommended for passengers with height phobia, mental or emotional disabilities, physical impairments covering disabilities
- Centralized pick-up timings are between 2:00 PM to 02:30 PM, however, it changes depending on the season
- Regular Ride reporting time to location is 4:00 PM, as flights begin by 4:30 PM and end 5:30PM. However, it changes depending on the season
All passengers must sign the Disclaimer/indemnity form and declaration form that they are free from the above criteria.