Music in the Studio Jude Bultitude and Amira Fouad at Dubai Opera
Date & Time: 30th June 2021,8:00 pm
Age policy: 2+
Jade Bultitude enjoys a diverse career and is passionate about passing her love of music to the younger generation. She is a recipient of many awards and scholarships, including the Sir James Galway Rising Star Award and the Michael Hirst Award. Jade has performed at many great venues, such as St Martin in the Fields, Birmingham Symphony Hall, and the Royal Albert Hall.
Jade has been the principal flute of the Birmingham Chamber Orchestra, National Symphony Orchestra of Dubai, and the Young Musicians Symphony Orchestra in London. Jade holds a Master’s degree from Trinity Laban Conservatoire, London.
Her concert at Music in the Studio will include well-known popular pieces by Bach, Gluck, Mozart, Chopin, Faure, and more!
Join her with the Music in the Studio artistic director Amira Fouad on the piano for an evening of romantic classical favorites.
House & Event Policies
2+ years would require a ticket to enter the Studio.
Below 2 years are not permitted into the Studio.
Patrons under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause.
Any use of mobile phones, cameras, and other electronic devices inside the studio is strictly prohibited
The Opera Cafe opens two hours before the performance
-The show is General Admission/First come first seat.
Entry may be refused, or you may be asked to leave if the below conditions are not met:
- Please do not attend if you have Covid-19 symptoms.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times whilst at Dubai Opera ensuring that your nose and mouth are covered correctly. This includes during the performance. You will be asked to leave if you are not wearing your face mask correctly.
- You may remove your face mask to consume food and beverage in the Foyers when sitting or standing at a table. If you move away from the table you must put your face mask on.
- Please keep your face mask on in all photographs that you take. You will be asked to delete any photographs that breach this rule, and you may be asked to leave.
- During the performance please remain seated in your allocated seat at all times. Standing and dancing are not permitted.