This nerve-racking, mind-boggling urban maze is unlike anything you have experienced before!
Perfect for teams, groups of friends or even families that would like to take on a unique, unconventional, and completely quirky series of physical and mental challenges. Do you think you got what it takes to beat Jumble?What to expect
To get the best out of this experience, please wear appropriate clothing:
- The main goal is to finish as much Jumble as you can within your chosen time frame of experience (2 hours or 4 hours)
- Each door unveils a different concept; inside each chamber is a combination of puzzles, obstacles and different kinds of challenges that you need to complete successfully to proceed to the next.
- The venue has a cool urban look, with creatively re-decorated shipping containers, and well-placed obstacles.
- This experience requires mental and physical abilities and most of all, teamwork!
Important notes to remember
- Trainers or sports shoes are recommended. No other footwear is allowed.
- Comfortable clothes such as active wear
- Separate male and female changing rooms are available
Jumble opening hours:
- Age restriction applies 12+ only
- Minimum 3 players in a team.
- Players need to be present in the venue 30 minutes before the slot.
- Valid voucher should be presented at the time of redemption.
- Jumble is not recommended for pregnant women since some of the challenges might be physically demanding
- Locker is available for each team.
Sunday to Wednesday: 12pm to 10pm Thursday to Saturday: 10am to 12am Public Holidays: 10am to 12am