Welcome, 2020 in the most unique way possible!
If you are looking to escape traffic, avoid clubs crazy entry fees and loud music, come relax with family and friends and chill out at the desert camp!
Avid camping fanatics will experience traditional Bedouin attractions and entertainment while munching on a delicious BBQ dinner buffet, enjoying the quietness and coolness of the desert on New Year's Eve.
Tents are available for rent, so you can have a comfortable overnight camping stay. Plus there is also free movie + popcorn for the little ones!
Your Experience Includes:
- DATE: 31 December 2019 (Tuesday)
- VENUE: Al Awir Desert Campsite
- MEETING POINT: Al Awir Meeting Point
- TIMINGS : 20:00 hrs - 09:00 hrs
- Transfer to Desert Campsite from Desert Meeting Point in Al Awir
- Camel Rides, Henna Painting, Shisha, Arabic Coffee and Dates
- Ayalah Dancer, Tanoura Dance, Fire Show, and Belly Dance Show
- Recorded Lounge Music
- Live BBQ Dinner from 22:00 hrs to 2300 hrs
- Refreshments - Soft Drinks, Water and Juices
- Kids Movie on Projector Screen with Popcorn
- Midnight Countdown
- Overnight stay at the Desert Camp
- Morning watch sunrise
- Falcon Show
- Light Breakfast
- Coach Transfer (return) between Dubai or Sharjah (fixed location) and Al Awir Meeting Point AED 50 per Adult & AED 25 per Child (05-11 Years)
- Overnight Gear Rental 2 sleeping Bags & 1 Big Igloo Tent for 2 persons 90 AED & 1 sleeping Bag & 1 single Igloo Tent for 1 Person 60 AED
- Early Morning Dune Bashing(30mins) on 1st Jan: AED 50 per Adult & AED 25 per Child(05-11 Years)
For more details, call: 06 5916444 / 420 OR Mobile: 0506463562
- Children Below 05 years are free. Dune bashing allowed only for children aged 06 years and above
- Guests can opt to bring their own Overnight Camping Gear
- House Beverages are available at the Cash Bar until 1 AM
- Book early to avoid disappointment as spaces are limited.