- Dutch Oriental presents ‘MEGA Yacht Sunset Series’ for a limited time only this summer.
Offering your experiences with social distancing in mind. Allowing you to relax, recharge, and unwind while enjoying the ultimate in social distancing with the health and safety of all crew and guests the absolute priority.
Dutch Oriental Mega Yacht Sunset SeriesEvery Friday and Saturday 5 pm-9 pm
5 pm - 5:30 pm - Boarding from Pier 7
6 pm - 7 pm - JBR
7 pm - 8:30 pm SUnset Sail to Atlantis
8:30 pm - 9 pm - Drop off Pier 7
Jump onboard one of a number of Dubai’s finest yachts as they set sail together.
Bringing people together while distancing out at sea on a range of yachts safely separated as part of the ’DXSea Circle’.
Each small group (minimum of 2 & maximum of 6) will be kept socially distanced at all times. Only the highest quality products will be used to clean and disinfect the premises to ensure peace of mind. While all staff and crew adhering to the safety measures implied by the Dubai Health Authority throughout.
Please note this is not a Candypants Event, Candypants market this excursion on behalf of Dutch Oriental
Age Limit: 21+
Advance booking required Special Discount for ladies Starting from 199\-
Cabin crew & Teachers
(Prove of identity is required upon check-in) - Applies only to the guest who has Staff ID for cabin crew/ teachers.Rules to follow on the Mega Yacht:
- Mandatory to present Emirates ID/ Driving License to be shown at Check-in
- No dancing allowed
- Only background music
- Swimming in the Lotus pool allowed with safe distancing.
- Dress code: Smart casual no beachwear.
- All Food and Drinks will be served on the table upon ordering.
- Gathering outside the designated table/zone must be avoided.
- Wear a mask, when leaving the designated zone.
- Taking photos or videos of others and especially posting on social media is not allowed