The Sound of Hollywood is the first performance by the ‘simply superb’ Dubai Opera Big Band. The Dubai Opera Big Band features twenty-five of the very best Jazz musicians in the UAE and GCC. The Band's leader and compere are the hugely talented Adam Long, who has a long association with Dubai Opera productions.
The saxophones, trumpets, trombones, and rhythm section that make up the Band creates an unmistakable sound that, once heard, is never forgotten!
The musical program will contain the most famous and memorable theme songs and show tunes from Hollywood blockbusters such as The Pink Panther, Kill Bill, James Bond, Austin Powers, and many more. Prepare yourself for a show packed full of fantastic music! Book early as tickets is limited.
"There's nothing quite like the big brassy sound of these amazing musicians – Don't miss the chance of experiencing this wonderful performance."
House & Event Policies
2+ years would require a ticket to enter the Auditorium.
Below 2 years are not permitted into the Auditorium.
Patrons under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause.
Any use of mobile phones, cameras, and other electronic devices inside the auditorium is strictly prohibited
The Opera Cafe opens two hours before the performance
Entry may be refused, or you may be asked to leave if the below conditions are not met:
- The maximum number of seats that can be selected online is 4.
- When choosing your seats online, please ensure no empty seat remains next to your selection.
- Please do not attend if you have Covid-19 symptoms.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times whilst at Dubai Opera ensuring that your nose and mouth are covered correctly. This includes during the performance. You will be asked to leave if you are not wearing your face mask correctly.
- You may remove your face mask to consume food and beverage in the Foyers when sitting or standing at a table. If you move away from the table you must put your face mask on.
- Please keep your face mask on in all photographs that you take. You will be asked to delete any photographs that breach this rule, and you may be asked to leave.
- During the performance please remain seated in your allocated seat at all times. Standing and dancing are not permitted.