- *LIMITED TIME OFFER *
Prepare for an unforgettable day out for the whole family at Aquaventure Atlantis Water Park and The Lost Chambers Aquarium, rated as Dubai's No. 1 water park by TripAdvisor!
✅ Enjoy a full-day access to Aquaventure with 30 slides and attractions and Dubai's longest Lazy River
✅ Try out the world-famous slides with near-vertical drop: The Leap of Faith and Poseidon's Revenge
✅ Race down the world's first dual slide within a slide!
✅ Encounter over 65,000 marine animals at The Lost Chambers Aquarium
✅ Explore underwater mazes and tunnels and see sharks, eels, seahorses, and piranhas.
✅ Visit the largest open-air marine habitat in the Middle East.AQUAVENTURE ATLANTIS AND THE LOST CHAMBERS AQUARIUM
This 17-hectare water park boasts some of the best water attractions the world has to offer, which makes it perfect for thrill-seekers and family adventures alike. One of the most recommended water slides is The Leap of Faith which punches you from a height of nine storeys and rushes you down a lagoon full od sharks and stingrays!
Another one is Aquaconda, known for being the world's largest waterslide tube with a speed of up to 35kph.
Believe it or not, The Poseidon's Revenge is officially the most frightening waterslide in the Middle East! This is definitely not for the fainthearted. The slide floor opens up under your feet and pushes you through the 116-meter slide with a free-fall speed of 60 kph!
There are over 30 water slides and rides to enjoy at Aquaventure Atlantis.
Moreover, The Lost Chambers Aquarium is something that you don't want to simply bypass.
There are over 20 marine exhibits with over 65000 marine animals and the largest open-air marine habitat in the Middle East.Hours of Operation:
Open from Wednesday to Sundays ONLY from 10 AM until sunset (Closing hours subject to change depending on time of year)Age and Height Restrictions:
- If unaccompanied by an adult, children must be at least 13 years old to enter Aquaventure
- To ensure the safety of our guests, access to certain rides is restricted to those over 1.2 meters
- All people over 1.2 meters tall are required to purchase an adult ticket.
- Safety Measures in all areas of the Atlantis, The Palm are being observed
- Face masks & gloves are to be worn at all times (available also at the Ticketing counters)
Hours of Operation:
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium: Thursday - Sunday from 10:00 AM until 09:00 PM // Monday - Wednesday from 12:00 PM until 09:00 PM