Yanni Potamousis, described by the Pasatiempo as "New Colossus of the keys", is internationally acclaimed as a charismatic and passionate performer, known for his captivating artistry and thoughtful, poetic expression.
Potamousis' performances have taken him to prestigious international venues in Europe and the Middle East, and across North America.
Yanni Potamousis is a prizewinner of several international piano contests, including the World Piano Competition in Cincinnati (Silver Medal), the International Piano Competition in Santa Fe, New Mexico (First prize) as well as the Beethoven Sonata Competition in Memphis. He holds degrees from Musikhochschule Cologne, New York's Mannes College of Music, and Rutgers University, where he received a Doctorate of Musical Arts.
Yanni Potamousis will be performing a virtuosic programme with music by Mozart, Debussy, Chopin, Liszt and more!
House & Event Policies
2+ years would require a ticket to enter the Studio.
Below 2 years are not permitted into the Studio.
Patrons under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause.
Any use of mobile phones, cameras, and other electronic devices inside the studio is strictly prohibited
The Opera Cafe opens two hours before the performance
-The show is General Admission/First come first seat.
Entry may be refused, or you may be asked to leave if the below conditions are not met:
- Please do not attend if you have Covid-19 symptoms.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times whilst at Dubai Opera ensuring that your nose and mouth are covered correctly. This includes during the performance. You will be asked to leave if you are not wearing your face mask correctly.
- You may remove your face mask to consume food and beverage in the Foyers when sitting or standing at a table. If you move away from the table you must put your face mask on.
- Please keep your face mask on in all photographs that you take. You will be asked to delete any photographs that breach this rule, and you may be asked to leave.
- During the performance please remain seated in your allocated seat at all times. Standing and dancing are not permitted.