HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE, FALCONRY & BREAKFAST
A Hot Air Balloon Ride is one of the ultimate things to do in Dubai. Balloon Adventures Dubai, the world’s most experienced Hot Air Balloon Company, have teamed with the best falcon trainers in the business, to create an experience 4,000 years in the making. These magnificent birds that are incredibly important to the heritage of the region have been trained to fly from the Hot Air Balloon in a breath-taking world-first spectacle.
For the first time in history, you can enjoy watching falcons flying up to 4000 feet above the Earth, all while gently floating over the pristine dunes of the Dubai desert and watching the sunrise over the Hajar Mountains.
On your airborne adventure also see roaming camels, galloping gazelles and the mighty Arabian Oryx in their natural habitat.
It is a breathtaking experience and no wonder that it rates so highly on the bucket lists of so many people! Once you land, enjoy a ride in museum quality, open top 1950’s Land Rovers to a private desert conservation reserve to an authentic Bedouin camp where you will have the chance to freshen up at clean, private bathrooms.
Feast on a gourmet breakfast of caviar, hand-cut smoked salmon, Eggs Benedict, fresh fruit and more.
We prepare Vegetarian food upon request of the guests.Requirements for Booking
- Name, Age, Weight, Pick up Hotel, Contact, Email
Pick-up times will vary throughout the year. In order for you to plan your day, please be prepared for a pick-up between the following times:
- September - November: 03:30am - 04:30am
- December - February: 04:30am - 05:30am
- March-May: 03:30am - 04:30am
Tour Highlights with Estimated Timings
- 04:00 am – 05:00 am Pick up from the hotel in Dubai (depending on season)
- 04:45 am – Arrive at Hot Air Balloon Departure Point –Upon arrival, we will have a 15 min safety briefing
- 05:00 am – Hot Air Balloon take off time
- 06:00 am – Hot Air Balloon landing time
- 06:10 am – Pick up from the landing point and be transferred to Royal Family Retreat
- 06:25 am – Arrive at the Bedouin Camp for gourmet breakfast complete with hand-cut smoked salmon, caviar, bread selection, and fresh fruits.
- 08:30 am – Estimated Depart to Dubai.
- 09:00 am – 10:00am– Estimated arrival to Dubai (Depends on the hotel and traffic condition in the city)
- Maximum weight of passenger permitted 120 kgs
- Minimum age is 5 years old, and the maximum is 70 years old
- Balloon Ride and Transfers on Sharing Basis
- Passengers may carry Mobile/Tab/Ladies Handbag/water bottle
- Prohibited items - Lighter, Professional Cameras/sharp objects
- Ladies more than 3 months pregnant are not permitted
- Serious heart problems, knee injury, back pain and major surgery in the last 6 months are not permitted
- Not recommended for passengers with height phobia, mental or emotional disabilities, physical impairments covering disabilities
For More Information Visit the Link below :https://www.ballooning.ae/faq/