Here’s the perfect getaway from the busy city!
Balloon Adventures Dubai teamed with the best falcon trainers in the business creating 4,000 years experience in the making.
Enjoy watching falcons flying up to 4,000 feet high, all while gently floating over the pristine dunes of the desert while watching the sun rise over the Hajar Mountains.
Tick off one of your bucket lists and explore the breathtaking views that Dubai can offer, more than just the bustling city lights and world’s biggest, tallest, and largest!
- Upon landing, enjoy a ride in museum quality, a home to 1950’s Land Rovers transporting you from the private desert conservation reserve to the authentic Bedouin camp where you’ll have the chance to freshen up at clean and private bathrooms.
- Feast on a gourmet breakfast of caviar, hand-cut smoked salmon, Eggs Benedict, fresh fruits and more.
- Vegetarian food will be available upon request.
Requirements for Booking
Name, Age, Weight, Pick up Hotel, Contact, Email
Pick-up times will vary throughout the year. In order for you to plan your day, please be prepared for a pick-up between the following times:
- September - November: 03:30am - 04:30am
- December - February: 04:30am - 05:30am
- March-May: 03:30am - 04:30am
Tour Highlights with Estimated Timings
- 04:00 am – 05:00 am Pick up from the hotel in Dubai (depending on season)
- 04:45 am – Arrive at Hot Air Balloon Departure Point –Upon arrival, we will have a 15 min safety briefing
- 05:00 am – Hot Air Balloon take off time
- 06:00 am – Hot Air Balloon landing time
- 06:10 am – Pick up from the landing point and be transferred to Royal Family Retreat
- 06:25 am – Arrive at the Bedouin Camp for gourmet breakfast complete with hand-cut smoked salmon, caviar, bread selection, and fresh fruits.
- 08:30 am – Estimated Depart to Dubai.
- 09:00 am – 10:00am– Estimated arrival to Dubai (Depends on the hotel and traffic condition in the city)
- Maximum weight of passenger permitted 120 kgs
- Minimum age is 5 years old, and the maximum is 70 years old
- Balloon Ride and Transfers on Sharing Basis
- Passengers may carry Mobile/Tab/Ladies Handbag/water bottle
- Prohibited items - Lighter, Professional Cameras/sharp objects
- Ladies more than 3 months pregnant are not permitted
- Serious heart problems, knee injury, back pain and major surgery in the last 6 months are not permitted
- Not recommended for passengers with height phobia, mental or emotional disabilities, physical impairments covering disabilities