Join the ultimate feel-good show MAMMA MIA!, the world’s sunniest and most exhilarating smash-hit musical!
Set on a Greek island idyll where the sun always shines, a tale of love, friendship, and identity is beautifully told through the timeless hits of ABBA.
Sophie’s quest to discover the father she’s never known brings her mother face to face with three men from her distant romantic past on the eve of a wedding they’ll never forget!
This irresistibly funny show has been thrilling audiences all around the world and now the International Tour comes to Dubai for two weeks only, so there’s never been a better time to see this unforgettable musical. Whatever age you are, you can’t help but have the time of your life at MAMMA MIA!
House & Event Policies
2+ years would require a ticket to enter the Auditorium.
Below 2 years are not permitted into the Auditorium.
Patrons under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause.
Any use of mobile phones, cameras, and other electronic devices inside the auditorium is strictly prohibited
The Opera Cafe opens two hours before the performance
Entry may be refused, or you may be asked to leave if the below conditions are not met:
- The maximum number of seats that can be selected online is 4.
- When choosing your seats online, please ensure no empty seat remains next to your selection.
- Please do not attend if you have Covid-19 symptoms.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times whilst at Dubai Opera ensuring that your nose and mouth are covered correctly. This includes during the performance. You will be asked to leave if you are not wearing your face mask correctly.
- You may remove your face mask to consume food and beverage in the Foyers when sitting or standing at a table. If you move away from the table you must put your face mask on.
- Please keep your face mask on in all photographs that you take. You will be asked to delete any photographs that breach this rule, and you may be asked to leave.
- During the performance please remain seated in your allocated seat at all times. Standing and dancing are not permitted.