V.I.P Classical with Yury Rozum & Anna Aglatova at Dubai Opera
Date & Time: 17th June 2021,8:00 pm
Age policy: 2+
SAMIT Event Group, European Foundation for Support of Culture in partnership with Dubai Opera present
An exclusive performance by
Yury Rozum – World Famous International Concert Pianist
Anna Aglatova – Award-winning Soprano – Bolshoi Theatre Soloist
V.I.P. Classical is being launched as an exclusive and prestigious event to host world-class artists across the cultural spectrum.
The performances provide an opportunity for patrons to experience artists in an intimate environment with a like-minded audience who demand the very best quality.
The Dubai Opera Studio has been designed specifically to enable artists to perform without amplification so that the performance can be experienced in its purest form.
The inaugural performance features the extraordinary talents of Yury Rozum, one of the world’s premier concert pianists, recipient of the ‘People’s Artist of Russia’ award, and multiple international accolades. Yury will be joined by exceptional guest artist Anna Aglatova, the award-winning soprano, and soloist at the renowned Bolshoi Theatre.
Yury Rozum will be performing on Dubai Opera’s Model D Steinway Grand Piano.
Tickets are very limited – immediate booking is advised.
“The quality of the performance is exceptional.”
“The most sought-after ticket in Dubai.”
House & Event Policies
2+ years would require a ticket to enter the Studio.
Below 2 years are not permitted into the Studio.
Patrons under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause.
Any use of mobile phones, cameras, and other electronic devices inside the studio is strictly prohibited
The Opera Cafe opens two hours before the performance
-The show is General Admission/First come first seat.
Entry may be refused, or you may be asked to leave if the below conditions are not met:
- Please do not attend if you have Covid-19 symptoms.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times whilst at Dubai Opera ensuring that your nose and mouth are covered correctly. This includes during the performance. You will be asked to leave if you are not wearing your face mask correctly.
- You may remove your face mask to consume food and beverage in the Foyers when sitting or standing at a table. If you move away from the table you must put your face mask on.
- Please keep your face mask on in all photographs that you take. You will be asked to delete any photographs that breach this rule, and you may be asked to leave.
- During the performance please remain seated in your allocated seat at all times. Standing and dancing are not permitted.